Monday, February 23, 2015

Sponsorships

Hey guys,

I decided it was time to make a post regarding sponsorships and reviews. As my numbers continue to grow, it's natural that companies reach out and that I reach out to companies regarding reviews on their products. I wanted to assure you that this does not and will never impact the review I give. All opinions I give are my own and if I truly feel something about a product, I post it here.

My main focus will be on beauty products, their ingredients and how they might cause reactions in the serious allergic. I plan in the future to create a foundation matrix, if you will. A list of foundations rated and ranked on their ability to cover up the redness that the allergic typically face.  I also am planning on creating a list of allergy safe lipsticks based on color, undertone, finish, and other factors. Creating resources for those who have serious allergies is what I really want to do in the end. I want to provide information on everything that could possibly cause issue with allergic people, while still offering resources that they can use. While creating all these resources will take time, trial and error, I see nothing but good things coming from this blog and thank you all for staying with me during this period of growth.

That being said, if you are a company who wishes to have their product featured on my blog please feel free to email me and we can try to work something out.
If you wish to have an ad featured on my blog please contact me and we'll talk rates, sizes, and more. I don't believe in having many ads on my site at one time due to clutter, so please contact me soon if you wish to have an ad placed!
If you wish to sponsor a Giveaway for my readers please email me and we'll work something out! All requirements for the giveaway will be related to my blog and social media following but can include following your social media as well.
If you are a fellow blogger who wishes to be featured under the Blogs I Love section, please email me and I'll make that decision at my own discretion. Please keep these requests related to living with allergies or beauty.
I will not provide a 'Shout Out' to any company without testing and reviewing the products first. If you wish to be featured on any of my social media outlets (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest) please first send me a few samples and email me.

Contact info:

allergyfriendlybeauty@gmail.com (please use appropriate subject line regarding your request)
(207)735-6196
Megan Perkins of Allergy Friendly Beauty
15 Tavish, Dr. Dedham, ME 04429

1 comment: